Thursday 16 February 2017

JOY

Hello crafty friends and welcome as always. I would like to share with you today my creation for Colorful Creations and what an awesome challenge we have on the blog for you to get your craft on.

Our words for this month are LAYERS, LOVE, COLD AND JOY.  Please incorporate one of these words into your project.  It can be in the way of the title, picture, pattern paper, etc… let creativity be your guide!

 
 
I chose to use the word JOY for my page and a photo of my youngest son Harley who is always a pure joy to my life. 


The patterned papers I chose to use are by Kaisercraft - Class Act Collection
The pencils have been cut from a Creative Imaginations 12X12 Sheet


The other products I used are -
Scrapmatts Assorted Words - #19
Distress Marker - Black Soot
Kaiser Mini Alpha Stickers
Black Journal Pen
Archival Ink - Jet Black



Thanks so much for stopping in and please call over to Colorful Creations and join in with us. 
Happy Crafting XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment