Monday 13 February 2017

Photo Dairy

Welcome to my blog and my DT post for Meg's Garden Blog. I would like to share with you my  small Photo Diary using the Parisian Gardens Collection.
I have made the Photo Diary using  a Fuji Film Scrapbooking Book which I purchased at the Harvey Norman after Christmas sale. I took one look and thought I know what I can make this into. Then I received my goodies pizza box from Meg and I thought perfect. 
Because of all the products I have used on my pages of the album I won't go into lots of writing but list the products I have used under the photos.
On the right side of the pages there is a frame mount made with cardstock to place the photo and on the left there are journal tags so you can do as much writing as you want about your photo. Also on each of the pages there are small areas where you can hand journal or make notes about the photo. 
Even though some of my embellishments go over edges of the photo mounts when the photos need to be placed I have made sure that I can tuck them in behind.


Finished cover - 


Parisian Gardens patterned paper used on the front. (The background is what the cover was liked when book purchased.)
Butterfly is fussy cut from Parisian Gardens Collection papers
Ribbon
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain (same ink used throughout the diary)
Leaf Die
Paper flowers balck/white - Fantasy Blooms from paper mixed size packs



Sand Mesh Ribbon
Fussy Cutting from the patterned papers
Antique Cream Nylon Lace
Fantasy Blooms - Ochre
Heart Chippie




Fussy cut embellishments
Fantasy Blooms - Lavender
Fabric Flower - Evening Blush
Lace ribbon
Script Stamp
Angle Holding a Heart Charm
 Pearl Trim




Fussy Cut embellishments
Chicken wire Chippie
Lace
Gold Skeleton Mesh

 



Fussy Cut Embellishments
Star Chippies
Medium Chicken Wire Chippie
Punched Hearts (From Patterned papers)
Die Cut Envelope
White Mesh Ribbon
Flower Edge Organza White Lace
Fantasy Blooms - Blue
Round Sliver Trim (Placed in the middle of the Brass on the envelope - I just cut one from the strip. They are great to use as a single or in the strip)
Round Brass Filigree 35mm Diameter





Fussy cut embellishments (Also flowers on left page from the patterned paper)
Chippie - Vintage Street Light
Caramel Mesh Ribbon
Fantasy Blooms - Orche
Fantasy Blooms - Blue
Mini Delicate Oval Filigree



I hope you have enjoyed scrolling through my post using the beautiful Parisian Gardens Collection and my fussy cutting along with the beautiful laces, meshes, flowers and other wonderful Megs Garden products. There are so many different ones to chose from. You are more than welcome to copy mine but once you are at the store you can chose other products and it will come up just as beautiful as the Photo Diary has.

To see what the rest of the amazingly talented design team have been creating please call over to the Meg's Garden Blog. Not only will you find other amazing products but you will be blown away by the ideas and talent from Meg's team.
  Thanks for stopping in and Happy Crafting.  XXX

1 comment:

  1. This photo diary looks wonderful.. love the vintagey and feminine images and papers you have used.. beautiful creating Brenda.. I hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete