Thursday 16 February 2017

Love Adore Cherish

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you today my February DT post for Off The Rails. It is a great challenge and I really enjoyed creating this page of my son Riley and Harley who is just a new born (about two weeks old) and myself.

Now for the challenge - A wonderful mood board


Now for my take on the challenge -


I created my page on white cardstock. The other products I used are -
White Gesso
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Pomegranate, Pineapple and Basil
Black Journal Pen
Colored Straws
Modeling Paste mixed with Dylusions Paint - Post Box Red



Punched Hearts from Red and Yellow Cardstock
Litttle Birdie paper flowers and leaves
Imagiarium Chippie - Small oval frame
TCW Stencil - Diamonds
Viva Inks Gold - Lava Red and Brown/gold



Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Script
Dusty Attic paint - Mountain Meadow
Heart Punches (2 different sizes)


I hope you have enjoyed popping in and that I have been able to inspire you just a little to pop on over to Off The Rails and join in the fun with us this month. I know I would love to see your take on the challenge. Happy Crafting xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment