Monday 6 March 2017

Beautiful

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. My post I would like to share with you today I have created for the challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. Because I'm a DT member I'm not in the running for a prize but decided I would join in with this one simply because I loved the colours.

This month along with the moodboard is an added challenge - the project has to also include stitching. For this I decided to do some stitching with my journal pen. Not all stitching has to be done by machine and mine is at a girlfriends so I improvised. So now it is time for my page.


My page is of my son Riley's beautiful girlfriend Hannah. She is so adorable and I love her spending time with our family. This photo was taken at one of the swim meets for Riley that she has come to. Hannah is always so supportive of Riley and his swimming but what I love the most is she is understand to the time he gives to it. 


  
The products I used for this page are -
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Stencil
Texture Paste
Dylusions Paint - Vibrant Turquoise, Bubble Gum Pink, Crushed Grape
Resin Bird (made by me)



Tim Holz idea-ology Tissue Paper
Brass Horse and Chain (from Treasures Forever)
Black Journal Pen
Kaisercraft Mini Alpha Stickers - White/Chocolate
Dusty Attic Chippie - String Frame
Little Birdi - Paper flowers



Silver Doily
Wooden Title Chippie
White Acrylic Paint
Viva Inka Gold - Aquarmarine
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Pineapple and Basil
The Craft Shop - Lace Sticker Doily



As you can see in the photo above, my journal pen stitching. I hope you have enjoyed popping in and that you have enjoyed seeing my page for over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.


Happy Crafting. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at OTR. Love every little detail on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you wanted to play along. We love this moodboard and your page is beautiful. Loving the background and the floral embellishments.
    Great job!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Brenda, this is so beautiful.. the colors are wonderful and such a lovely photo too.. I am sure Hannah will love this page.. I hope you are feeling a bit better too.. take care..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Brenda, just love this and that background stencilling looks amazing!!! Thanks for joining us at OTR :)

    ReplyDelete