Thursday 2 March 2017

Happiness

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my Design Team post for Colorful Creations and boy did I have fun creating this page. The photos are of my wonderful friend Wendy and her daughter Elizabeth who is also friends with my son Riley and swim team friends. Like a few of the pages I have created this one is also a Snapchat photo page. Wendy and her two beautiful daughters also have Snapchat and enjoy the fun of it too. 


 For my combination the blue shades were perfect for the fun photos I was going to use. If you hop on over to the Colorful Creations blog you can get some great inspiration from the rest of the Design Team as some of us have chose like I have and others have chose the red shades. 


I have created my page on white cardstock and the other products I used are -
Distress Ink - Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio (These three Inks were put on with a makeup sponge)
Distress Spray Stain - Broken China, Evergreen Bough (Both used to flick dots on the background)
Imaginarium Moroccan Chippie - A couple of coats of Distress Marker - Evergreen Bough and then with my finger a little Viva Inka Gold - Steel Blue here and there.


Flicked here and there is some white acrylic paint
Kaisercraft Washi Tape
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Script
Distress Ink (for stamp) - Walnut Stain
Scrap FX Word Chippie - Distress Marker Evergreen Bough then some white paint and over the top of that Wink Of Stella Clear


Tim Holtz idea-ology Tissue Paper
Prima Strawberry Kisses Flowers
Green Tara Mini White Flowers
Green Tara Mini Teal Flowers
Little Birdie Vellum Butterflies - Blue
Little Birdie Vellum Small flowers - White


Mont Marte Scrap Booker Flowers - Blue- handmade
Little Birdie Mask Chippie - I used Modeling Paste, Heat gun, Distress Ink - Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, and Distress Marker - Pickled raspberry, just a little Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Liquid Pearls - Platinum and then last of all Wink Of Stella - Clear
Here and there on the page streaks of Wink Of Stella - Clear


Ihope that you have enjoyed stopping in and that I also have been able to inspire you a little to hop on over to the Colorful Creations Blog and join in the fun with us. I know I would love to see your creation and take on the challenge. 


Happy Crafting and thank you so much for stopping in and please call again soon. 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful Brenda, love the colors and the chipboard and flowers.. and my older girls have snap chat and they create such funny photos!!

    ReplyDelete