Wednesday 5 April 2017

Life Is Better On The Beach

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my post for 
Let's Get Sketchy and my page is of my two sons Riley and Harley. Both my boys have a huge love of the beach and would spend every spare moment there if they could. They both love body boarding and Riley loves surfing. If they could they would be on the boards from daylight till dark.

As always there is a great sketch for the challenge at Let's Get Sketchy and we would love to see you join in the fun with us over at the blog. 


Now for my take on the sketch. 



The products I used for this page were -
Kaisercrafts patterned papers - Sandy Toes
Kaisercrafts sticker sheet - Sandy Toes
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst - My Mojito Green
Brown Journal Pen
Black Journal Pen
Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy



I love watching the boys on the beach and in the surf. Fresh air, laughter and fun are perfect. I lay on my towel with a book and cold water the camera never far away. If only I could freeze time.
But for now its time for the 1st Let's Get Sketchy challenge for April and if you hop on over to the blog you will find more inspiration and the link to join in the fun. I look forward to seeing your creation. Happy Crafting. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh YESSSS totally agree with that one.. life is better at the beach!! great photos, love the ripped papers, fabulous inspiration for the sketch... I hope you have a really wonderful weekend Brenda!! enjoy every minute!!!

    ReplyDelete