Saturday 1 April 2017

Perfection

Hello and as always welcome to my blog. Tonight I would like to share a page with you that I created at Heather McMahon's class in Ballarat last weekend. You can find Heather's Classes on facebook and get the details of when and where they are. (Lucky Heather is off on holidays overseas for a while but keep checking in because she will be back and they are amazing classes and fun)

Now for my page - 




Each of the 6 sections are ATC's so if you wanted you could to the page or place them on a card. You could also just keep them as an ATC if you do them. I thought it was a stunning way of doing a page. 







 I have created my page of my son Riley and he is deep in thought. The one thing about Riley is he always strives for Perfection this is page was just right for him. 
Thank you so much for stopping in and having a look at the page from Heather's Class. 
Happy Crafting XXX


2 comments:

  1. Goodness the ATC's look amazing, each one has loads of technique and great texture and love the photo too.. and they look wonderful on a page together.. I have done a class with Heather and she is a great inspirational teacher! I hope your weekend has gone well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these all look amazing Brenda! I bet it was a lot of fun, I remember doing a technique class with Heather few years back at a retreat she's an awesome teacher!

    ReplyDelete