Tuesday 2 May 2017

Anzac Day

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog and my May DT post for Let's Get Sketchy. This month we have a great sketch for you as always. Brenshevia does a wonderful job creating them and we love to see you takes on the sketch. Yours could be the one that wins a wonderful prize. 


Now for my age, and it is of this Anzac day and both my boys. They make me so proud all the time and this was not exception. Riley played in the school senior band at Sebastopol while Harley marched. It was then off to Ballarat City March and service where the boys marched with their school together. They both would have also made their Great Grandfathers proud. 



The products I used to create this page are - 
Patterned Paper - Birch Craft - Australia Forever (my background paper)
Other patterned paper - Kaisercraft (very old)
Black and Red Journal Pen
Black Cardstock
Red Cardstock
Washi Tape
Archival Ink - Jet Black
American Crafters Rubon Red letters (very old)
 

   
I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and having a look at my page. Please make sure you hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy an join in the fun with us. We woud love to see your creation. 
Happy Crating xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. Perfect paper for Anzac Day!Great page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special layout of Anzac day with your boys.. love the photos and love the layout with the poppies and great back ground.. I hope you are ok ....xx

    ReplyDelete