Friday 19 May 2017

INSPIRED By You Both

Hi and welcome to my blog and my mid month page for Colorful Creations. My photo is of my two very handsome growing way to fast sons and myself. So first off it's time to give you the challenge details and then my take on it, so here goes -


What inspires you to be the creator you are, what inspires your creativity, your goals dreams, what or who keeps you grounded. Think of a person, place, music, season, etc. Create something that inspires you. Along with who inspires you, use your favorite embellishments!


 (What inspires me are my two wonderful sons Riley and Harley, they are my world. My favorite embellishments I used are from the patterned papers themselves - fussy cutting them, I love doing this when ever I can)

 Now it's time for the closeups and the products I used. -



Patterned Papers - Kaisercraft Cherry Tree Lane Collection
Distress Ink -Brown
Memory Maze Chippie
Distress Marker - Peeled Paint
Porta Craft Rubin Letters



Please call on over to the Colorful Creations Blog for more inspiration from the Design Team and then join in the fun. You never know you could be this month winner. 
Happy Crafting xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I hope things are going much better for you all... this layout is so lovely, I love the quote and the layers under your photo.. and such a wonderful photo too.. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page Brenda!

    ReplyDelete