Friday 19 May 2017

Too Cute

Hello crafty friends and welcome as always to my blog. Wow what a few weeks I have had with my son Riley being so sick with glandular fever. It sure is one horrible virus. When either of my boys are sick everything here changes real fast and they are priority one and my personal time has to wait. This means my scrapping duties have got a little behind and with Riley coping better now I'm trying to catch up. This is my mid month page for Let's Get Sketchy. As always we have an awesome sketch for you to get your craft into. 


Now for my take on the sketch and I hope not only that you like it but that I can inspire you just a little to hope on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and join in the challenge with us.


These very cute, super beautiful creatures live at Australia Zoo and it is one stunning home for them and I could have spent days there just watching them. 


The products I used for this page are -
Black Cardstock
Patterned papers - Kaisercraft Antique Rose
Washi Tape


Distress Ink - Black Soot
Black journal pen
Chipboard


I hope you have liked stopping in and please keep calling back as I try to have different things to show you every few weeks. Also hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and join in with us. 
Happy Crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment