Monday 3 July 2017

Cards and Memory Pocket

Hello crafty friends and as always welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my Meg's Garden DT post using the very beautiful Lavande Paper Range. These papers are just stunning and you can use them for so many projects.

 

The beautiful butterfly was fussy cut from the patterned papers and I used a punch for the smaller ones. I then inked the edges of them with a medium brown ink. Over a piece of plain cardstock I placed some Lavender Mesh Ribbon. These are great ribbons for all your craft projects and come in 8 different colours.

 

 

Once again I have created my card with cutting from the papers the beautiful flowers and placed it on some purple/blue pearl paper. I also used some of the same paper to run across the middle of my card. I punched our of the patterned papers a lace strip which I placed on top and then run some pearls through the middle. Once this was done I then razed the my fussy cut flower strip on some cardboard to raze it up. Beside this I place a beautiful Aubergine and White Apple Blossom Flower and used a rubon Love word. Around the outside of the card I lightly inked and then used a journal pen to do some stitching. 

 

 

 For this Birthday card I fussy cut the beautifully elegant lady form the patterned papers. She was placed over the top of some feathers as I felt they matched in well with her stunning hat. In the corner of the card I placed a Vintage Trinket Filigree Flower and them a lovely pink and green paper flower. All three I placed a large glass bling and then some small ones in each of the corners. 

 

Now it's time to share with you my Pocket Memory envelope. I have made a few of these now since my mum passed away. The doctor thought if I wrote things down that I wanted to talk to my mum about. It didn't matter if it was something new, past or just a feeling that it might help me with my healing process. I have continued it and its a way for my many thoughts to be placed somewhere. 
When this was suggested to me I decided since my mum loved my craft projects I would decorate my envelopes and write my thoughts on some tags. These are my latest ones. 

 
 
 

I have used the beautiful patterned papers on my back ground and to place my write up on the back. I do that on each one so it is there for my boys one day. The beautiful period lady I fussy cut from the papers and razed her up a little. I then used the beautiful Green Tara Fantasy Blooms - Lavender along with a strip of bling.
I fussy cut some tags for me to write my personal messages on to place the the pocket. As I write my thoughts on them I will fussy cut more and add them in. 

 
 

I hope you have enjoyed popping in and having a look at my Cards and Memory Pocket. The Meg's Garden store has all these beautiful papers, embellishments and more so please hop on over and have a look. Happy Crafting and please remember to call back as I'm always posting new creations and challenges for you to see and join in on. 
 xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda! These cards are so pretty and feminine and i love the tags with the memory pocket too.. And I am sure your Mum will love to see you keep creating these beautiful things to share with us... xx

    ReplyDelete