Monday 3 July 2017

& Then There Was 3

Hi crafty friends and welcome to my DT post for the first challenge for July over at Let's Get Sketchy and boy is it a beauty. You have a mood board and a sketch so don't forget to use them both for the challenge as you could then be a winner. 
My inspiration was from the colour scheme and the big number three {it looked like a 3 to me} and the guys climbing the ladder {interpreted it as climbing the ladder to success} 

 

 

Now it's time for my take on the sketch and mood board. I chose photos of some very special friends of mine, the Bath family. Ebony and her sister Hayley have taken up the hand piece to crutch and shear along side dad.

 

I created my page on  Kaisercrafts Base Coat and the other patterned papers I used are by Graphic 45.
 

The ink is by Stampin' Up - Soft Suede. For the title I used a fussy cut & from the G45 papers and the other letters are by Pro Craft Alfa Stickers. 
 

For the sheep and hand piece I printed them from the internet and fussy cut them out. 
 

I hope you have enjoyed my page and please hop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy Blog and have a look at the other interpretations form the Design Team and then join in the fun with us.  
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment