Sunday 18 February 2018

Explore the World

Hello crafty friends and a big welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you a page I have created for the challenge over at Scrap the Boys. Love this challenge and I chose to use the word explore and create my page about my son Riley and what I hope he does in his life and that is explore as much of the world as he can. Now for the challenge and my take on it.



I have created my page of Riley on white cardstock and started my background using the paint/water method. I chose the white with three different shades of blue.
 


Both my title and brick works are A2Z Scraplets chippies and they have been painted with acrylic blue paint on the bricks and black on the title. On th bricks I also used blue embossing powder here and there.
The other products I used are - 
Large Cogs Stamp (With paint)
Paint pens
Tear drop stencil
Blue tinny beads
Cardboard to raise up photo
 


I would love to see you call again and if you like the look of the challenge then hop on over to  
If looking for some awesome chippies then hop on over to A2Z Scraplets there is bound to be something you like and there are loads of boy chippies to choose from. 
Happy Crafting xxx



10 comments:

  1. Oh I really love the background work on your layout, and the colour of the chipboard is fantastic. A wonderful layout, thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, I love all the back ground details and love all the blue.. great brickwork too.. and I hope Riley sees as much of the world as he can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background work Brenda and a lovely photo too. It's a wonderful gift you give your Son when you encourage him to explore the world. Lovely work. Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I love, love, love your background and your interpretation of the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with STB this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice work with your background and the chipboard ! thank for joining us at STB ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely background, awesome page. Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. truly amazing your background and layout design !! love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB!! xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Realy, realy cool!

    Thank you for joining us.

    Greetings from Germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome background, Brenda!! Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout Brenda! Wonderful background and design. Thank you for joining us this month at STB.

    ReplyDelete