Saturday 17 February 2018

Fun Times

Thanks for stopping in to see what I have to share with you. 
I wanted to get this posted this morning but I had my son Harley's late birthday party with school friends today. His birthday is in January during the school holidays so we wait till school is back and settled in (so his friends are home from their holidays) and then have the party. Wow he is 14 now and what a day it was with both boys and girls laughter filling my house. Oh are they noisy lol. But now for my page.

This page is for my tutorial post over at Off The Rails and I have done it to this months Challenge which is a great Mood Board.

 The stunning painted face was what my inspiration come from along with the white as my background. 


For all the details on how I created this page you can hop on over to Off The Rails where you will also find more lots my inspiration and the link to join in with this months challenge. 



The products I have used are -
A2Z Scraplets chippie
White Cardstock
Dylusions Paint
Paint Pens
Kaisercraft Stamp 
Dylusion Ink Sprays



I hope you have enjoyed popping in and seeing my page and please call over to Off The Rails and join in the challenge fun with us. 
Happy crafting xxx

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous page, great color and background details.. And the party sounds like a fun time for Riley..good idea to have it after school starts too!

    ReplyDelete