Tuesday 19 June 2018

Gorgeous

Hello crafty friends and as always welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you today my DT page for Let's Get Sketchy. I'm so happy with this page and I just loved the sketch so much. 
Thee page is of my girlfriends 3 daughters Ebony, Hayley and Rachael. They are such gorgeous girls and quite a bit older now. 

This is the sketch by Brenshevia and I just have to say it again, I love it. As you can see I turned it because of my photo.


Now it's time for my take on it. 


I have created the page on a beautiful patterned paper by Bella - Vintage Floral.
The other patterned papers I used are by Simple Stories and I loved them for matching with the photo and the Bella paper.



Some of the other products I used are -
Dylusions Paint - Mushy Peas
Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
Glitter Paint Pens
Butterfly Punch

Little Birdie Flowers
Kaisercraft Paper Leaves
Kaisercraft Clearstamp
Simple Stories Stickers


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and please call over  to Let's Get Sketchy and join in with us on this months challenge. I'm sure you will love the sketch as much as I have. 

Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment