Tuesday 19 June 2018

Journal Pages

Hello and a huge welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my latest Tutorial which you can find at the A2ZScraplets Blog. I have used some great chippies and you can find out how I did them there. We also have a great challenge over on the A2Z Scraplets Challenge page on Facebook so please hop on over an join in with that too. You never know you just might be this months lucky one.
Now for my journal -


I love getting messy these days and when doing this background and the chipboards I sure did get messy. Paint, baby wipes, ink, stencils ink, stamps and so much more = messy fun. 
Stamping flowers, cutting them out and colouring them with Distress Crayons along with rub-ons are some more of the things that have made the background. 
 

I love this phrase and I hope it applies to everyone. It is such a great chippie and you can find it in the A2Z Scraplets Store. If they are dulling your sparkle it's time asses so you get that sparkle back. We all need it.
 


These fantastic Dandelions and birds are also available in the A2Z Scraplets Store along with so many other products. Check it out, anything you could want is there and if you cant find it or want something different you only have to contact Deb and you can get it custom made.
 


Some of the products I used are - 
Dylusions Paint
Pebeo Studio Acrylics - High Viscosity IIridescent 
Distress Crayons
Stamps by Kaisercraft &  Hot Off The Press
Archivsl Ink - Jet Black
KaisercraftSStencils
Paint Pens
Prima Color Blooms Mist Spray - Iris & Glistening Waves
Viva Ink Gold - Platinum
Perfect Pearls - Interference Violet & Turquoise
Tinby Designs - Metallic Melts - First Light.


Don't forget to hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets blog and see lots more inspiration from the design team and also to hop on over to Facebook and join in the challenge with us.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment