Friday 27 July 2018

Believe In Yourself

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. This month seems to be flying by for me and I feel like there are not enough hours in the day or days in the week. Football for one son, swimming comps for the other. Long hours for the husband working and I seem to be working, crafting and filling in with everything else. Keeping so busy might be what is making it go fast lol. Maybe I need to slow down. Anyway I'm sharing with you today my latest page created for the challenge over at 
Anna's Craft Cupboard and it is a fantastic mood board with so much inspiration. 

I chose to use the beautiful soft colours, words and the straws.


The photo is of my sons girlfriend Hannah when we had a day in the gardens together. 
 

I have used two fantastic chippies by A2Z Scraplets. My title Believe in Yourself and also the chippie in the squares background.
 

The products I have used are -
White Cardstock
Dylusions Paint
Kaisercraft Acrylic Paint
Kaisercraft Straws
Paint Pens
Prima Flowers
 Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical


I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and seeing my latest page of Hannah created for the Anna's Craft Cupboard Challenge. Don't forget to let me know below that you stopped in and please keep calling back as there is always a new creation popping up. 
 

Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda, how are you? I hope you had a great weekend.. This layout is beautiful.. I love how you have used the straws and lattice on the back ground.. and lovely photo too.. I hope your week ahead is a good one!!

    ReplyDelete