Sunday 12 August 2018

That's My Boy

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my latest DT page for Let's Get Sketchy. I created this page from the sketch and have used three photos of my son Harley. He is my fun loving devil child with a massive heart and I just adore him. But now though enough of Harley it's time for the sketch and my page.




To create my page I have used the following products -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Chipboard blocks and title
Acrylic Paint
Washi Tape
 


Thanks for popping in with me and seeing what I have been up to. We are not quite halfway through the months so there is plenty of time to get your mojo into the sketch challenge and don't forget there will be another up on the blog on the 15th. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment