Sunday 12 August 2018

Butterfly

Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you my latest DT page for A2Z Scraplets. 
My page is of my son Riley and his swimming. He is doing Breaststroke, not his favorite but he loves his swimming so much so at the end of the day he even loves Butterfly.
Now for my page -


You can find closeups and details on how I did my title chippie over on the A2Z Scraplet Blog
 


Products I have used are - 
White Cardstock
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst - Bachelor Button Blue
Viva Croco Crackling Colour - Blue and White
Stazon Ink - Azure
Archival Ink - Vermillion
Washi Tape
 


Modeling Paste
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Karen Foster Design Cardstock Stickers
Kaisercraft Cear Stamps - Bubble Wrap
Bella! Blue Fusion Patterned Papers
TCW Stencils - Mini Love To Fly and Mini Well Rounded
 

Thanks so much for stopping in and seeing what I have been up to. Don't forget to hop on over to the A2Z Facebook challenge page to join in with this months challenge.  
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow look at all those medals! Great photos and fabulous layout! I hope you are doing OK Brenda!!!xx

    ReplyDelete