Sunday 12 August 2018

Playground

Hello and welcome. Today I have the challenge over at A2Z Scraplets to share with you. I just loved this mood board and was excited to get it done. I loved the colours and the butterflies and new what I was going to do with it. So now for the mood board and my take on it.




I have created this page using a photo of my girlfriends daughter McKenzie. She is such a sweetheart but one headstrong girl at the same time. As she has grown it didn't take long for her mum and dad to realize that there was only one boss on her world and that was her lol. I just adore her to bits though.



I have used to fantastic chippies from the A2Z Store, my title and the play ground. I chose to do both with paint pens but you could brush paint them to if you wanted. I love the pens as there is no mess when I'm using different colours like I have. 

The other products I have used are -
White Cardstock
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical (I used three different colours on white cardstock 
and then used it for my butterflies)
Butterfly Punch
Dylusions Paint
Kaiser Acrylic Paint - Navy Blue
Paint Pens
Journal Pen



Thank you so much for popping in and please hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets challenge page on Facebook and join in with us. You never know you could be our lucky winner this month. 
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment