Tuesday 12 February 2019

Adore

Hello and as always, welcome. Today I'm sharing with you my latest DT page for the challenge over at White With 1 which I'm sure you will like. How could you not when February is all about love. My page is of my two sons Riley and Harley and they are the loves of my life. 



So as you can see we have a great sketch and of course the vivid red to get your craft on with. 
Now for my take on the sketch using the red. 




If only all their wishes could come true :)
Now it's time for the products I used -
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Pappers
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp -Chevron
Chipboard Wishing Well
Chipboard Title -Adore
Journal Pens - Black and white
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Distress Spray Stain - Fired Brick
Green Tara Flowers and Leaves
 






Thanks so much for stopping in to see my latest page. Please hop on over to White With 1 and join in the fun with us. You never know you could be this months lucky winner.
Happy Crafting XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment