Tuesday 12 February 2019

Love

Welcome as always and I hope you like this DT page I have created for this months challenge over at Sketchy Boards on Facebook. The challenge inspiration is filled with the love of February. Red, hearts and an awesome sketch for you to have fun with. 


Now for my take on it and I chose to do my eldest son Riley. The first photo was taken in 2003 and the second was taken last year 2018. Cute then and cute now but as he would say "You would say that because your my mum"  :)
 


The products I used were - 
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Paper Doily
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Black Berry
Chippies
Distress Marker - Barn Door
Posca Paint Pen - Black
Punch
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
 


Thanks so much for popping in and please don't forget to come over to Facebook and join in the challenge with us because I'm sure you will have fun.
Happy Crafting XXX

2 comments:

  1. Oh those photos are the best, and beautiful layout too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda! I love the style of your layouts. Your creations are just beautiful and stunning :) And I wanted to thank you for taking a few minutes out of your valuable time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comment very much. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete