Tuesday 9 April 2019

Cherish

Welcome to my blog and my DT post for the April challenge over at White with 1 
We have a great sketch and colour for the challenge this month and the photos I chose are of my friends daughter Rachel. 
I have chose to turn the sketch. Now for the challenge and my take on it. 



Rachel isn't a pink girl, nor is she one for dresses and frills but she sure is a beautiful young lady and she looks gorgeous in these photos and I love her beanie so much. She has the most infectious smile. Rachel finished her last year in 2018 on my bus and I miss her so much. There was never a day she didn't make me smile or laugh. I'm glad I still get to see her from time to time and that I still scrap for her but I miss her school days.





The products I used to create this page are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Sticker Shet
Chippie Title
Chippie Hearts
Paper Flowers
Distress Spray
Journal Pen
Paper Doily
 




Thanks so much for popping in to see what I have been up to. I hope you like my page of Rachel created for the challenge over at  White with 1 and please come on over to the blog and join in with us. I'm sure you will love working with this challenge. 
Happy Crafting XXX

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Brenda!! I hope your week is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete