Tuesday 9 April 2019

Young Wild & Free

Hello and thanks for stopping in today to see what I have been up to. My DT page today is for this months challenger over at Sketchy Boards Challenges on Facebook. It's a great challenge so please hop on over and join in the fun with us. Right now though it's time to show you my take on the challenge. I chose to do a page of my two sons Riley and Harley.


I'm so proud of both the boys and I just love how close they have always been. Don't get me wrong sometimes I think they are going to kill each other lol. 15 months apart in age has made them close though. They are so different in nature but have a mutual love that nothing can touch and it warms my heart knowing this. I just love this photo of them. Young, carefree and and best friends.


To create my background I decided to do a tie dying method on white cardstock with Dylusions Sprays. When it was finished I tore around the edges. I then placed it on a patterned piece of Kaisercraft paper.
 


The products I used on this page are -
White Cardstock
Dylusions Sprays
Kaisercraft Stickers
Kaisercraft Collectables
Journal Pen
Kaisercraft Patterned Paper
 


Again thank you so much for stopping in and I hope to see you call again. Please hop on over to the Sketchy Boards Facebook page and join in on the challenge. You never know you could be this months winner, now that would be nice. 
Happy Crafting and may your mojo flow. 
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Naww that photo is so cute, and yes they are close in age and I hope they will always be close all their lives.. fabulous back ground colors!!

    ReplyDelete