Monday 12 August 2019

Friends

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I'm sharing with you today my latest DT page with White With 1 and it's a ripper of a challenge we have for you. You can join in the fun over at the WW1 blog where you can also see some more of the DT work from pour very talented team.

With the colours you can choose to use one or both, now that's fun.




Now it's time for my take and I chose to create my page using a photo of my awesome friend Eleanor and myself. I love her to bits. I don't get to see her anywhere near as much as I want but my love for her and her for me never changes. We are there when it counts and when we need each other. 
That's the best friend one could have. 





The products I used were - 
Cardstock
Patterned Papers - Kaisercraft
Dusty Attic Chippies 
Pearls Bling
Die
Green Tara Flowers
Fussy Cut Flowers



  
Thanks for popping in and I hope you have been inspired by my page to come and join in with us. We would love to see your take on the challenge. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment