Monday 12 August 2019

Natural Beauty

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I'm sharing with you this months challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy. We have a great sketch and mood board for you to get your craft on with. Over on the blog is some awesome DT inspiration and the link to join in with us when you have created your page. Please hop on over with us and join in. 



From the mood board I chose to draw from the amazing colours and the plants in the pot at the bottom. There is so much in the mood board to choose from.
Now for my take. 




The products I used to create my page were -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Collectables
Punch
Black Journal Pen
Distress Ink
Doily Die



Thanks for popping in, happy crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so pretty, perfect photos for those papers.. or perfect papers for those photos!!!

    ReplyDelete