Tuesday 24 September 2019

Beautiful

Hello and welcome, I'm sharing with you today my DT September Challenge page for Off The Rails. To join in all you have to do is create your page and hop on over to visit with us on Facebook. Post your page to this months group and you are done and possibly the monthly winner. I hope to see what you come up with. Now it's time for the challenge and my page.

 I just love this mood board. I chose to use a black and white photo of myself so it didn't get lost in all the color of how I was going to create my page. 


 

 I found my background paper in my stash and looked no further as it was just what I had in mind. I then chose a mix of Prima flowers to partly circle the photo. All that was left with the title and to fussy cut a bird and some butterfly's and the page was complete. 
 



I hope you have like popping in to see my page and please leave some love below so I know you called. Happy Crafting xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is beautiful Brenda.. I love the back ground colors and I really love all the blooms too..

    ReplyDelete