Tuesday 24 September 2019

Remember

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I'm sharing with you a page I have created for this months challenge over at Scrap The Boys.
 Its been quite a few months now since I have been able to do challenges and spend time on my laptop. I get my DT pages done and that's about it. The chemo as most will know has been effecting my eyes so much. I decided this month though I was going to give one more page a go. Since my boys are always foremost on my mind I knew just where I was going for that extra challenge. As soon as I checked in to Scrap The Boys I hit the jackpot, I could use flowers, yippee sore eyes or not I was creating. So now for what I come up with.


This gorgeous boy is my youngest son Harley. When I look at this photo it is hard to believe he is not far of being 16 and getting his L Plates. Oh my where did those years go. 
 


 I created my page on white card stock and for the background I used Tinby Color Crush. My patterned papers and flowers where a mix I had in my stash. The other things I used were a die, Distress Ink and my title is a chippie from Scrapmatts.



I hope you have enjoyed popping in and please keep calling back because with the new chemo I started yesterday I hope to be able to spend more time in the craft room. They say it wont be as aggressive to my body as what I have been having, it's weekly bust coping better is what I'm looking forward too.
Love to you, your families and good health. 
Happy Crafting xxx 
 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable photo! You scrapped it very beautifully for this month's challenge! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your eyes, but glad to hear your new treatment should make you feel a little better. Your page is lovely, I love your torn notebook edges (one of my fave things at the moment!) and those colours pop! They grow up so fast don't they 😌 Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a colour layout, love it. Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful bright layout, I love all the dimension from the flower cluster. I'm glad the new treatment will be less aggressive, as I look forward to you joining Scrap the Boys for October!

    ReplyDelete