Wednesday 4 September 2019

Crazy Moment

Hello and welcome to my blog and my September challenge page for 123 Challenge Blog. I created my page of my son Riley. I chose to turn the sketch to suit my photos. 

There are three colours to use – DESERT, NAVY & PALE GREY – which you must use, but they are not the only colours you can use as you can add other colours as long as these three are the main colours. When you go to the blog and have a look you will see that some of us have used an orange colour and some of us a red colour. Then there is the sketch. 


Now for my take on the challenge. 







Products I have used are - 
Cardstock
Patterned Papers
Copic (with air spray)
Stamp
Black Ink
Color Crush
Distress Spray
Die
Journal Pen
Chippie
 






Thanks so much for stoppig in and please hop on over to the 123 Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the design team have been up to and join in with us.
Happy Crafting xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment