Tuesday 3 September 2019

Have Faith

Hello and welcome to my blog and my latest tutorial DT page I have created for last months challenge over at Off The Rails. 


I used the black and white theme from Augusts challenge for this page. The background patterned paper was predominantly black and white but had a little orange in it lightly. I have tried so much with the photos to get it to show up more like it really was but couldn't get it to look more like the paper really was. The photo below was changing it to a black and white filter but I wasn't then happy with the colour of everything else. So big apologies for how my photos for this page turned out.



The products I used were -
Patterned Papers
Cardstock
Cog Chippie
Cog Dies
Rub on
Modeling Paste (Used on chippie)
Black journal pen
Black ink
 


Thank you for stopping in and I hope you like my page of my son Riley. Please hop on over to Off The Rails on facebook and join in with this months (September) new challenge and see other creations by the design team.
Happy crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment