Wednesday 4 September 2019

Memories

It's that time of the month again when the new challenges go up and we have a great one for you over at White With 1. I had so much fun with this challenge and I just love the photo of my son Riley and I taken late last year. But now for the challenge and my take on it.


This months challenge is Rainbow Colour and Anything Goes. Like I said loads of fun with this challenge. 




All the colourful butterfly have been fussy cut from different patterned papers.
The other products I have used are -
Cardstock
Chiipe
Flower Stamp
Colour Metallic Pens
Paint Pens
Patterned Paper 
 



I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and seeing what I have been up to. Please keep calling back as I love visitors and also don't forget to hop on over to WW1 and join in on the challenge fun and see the other inspiring creations from the rest of the design team. 
Happy Crafting. xxx


1 comment:

  1. Wow Brenda, I have just scrolled down to see your September layouts and you have been busy.. they all look great.. All those fussy cut butterflies look amazing, great layouts of your boys, and wonderful inspiration as a design team member..

    ReplyDelete