Tuesday 22 October 2019

Fabulous Moment

Hello and welcome. I'm sharing with you today my DT page for this months challenge over on Facebook for Sketchy Board Challenges.
I loved this sketch and the using of gears. As you would all know I have two sons and there is always a photo I can use gears with. For this page though I decided I would use photos of both my sons.   




I used Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Sticker words
Black Cardstock
Cogs Dies
 


I love that you took the time to stop in. Please hop on over to Facebook and join in the challenge with us. You don't need boys to use cogs. I also use flowers on my boy pages and the photo doesn't even have to be a person. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Happy crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh your photos are perfect for this sketch, love the papers too.. and cogs are great for a male page.. have a great day!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete