Wednesday 23 October 2019

I Have Strength

Hello and welcome to my blog. I sharing with you today my DT post for 123 Challenge Blog. I just love these challenges where some of your creative is already there for you like this one. 
123 Challenge Blog is just that - 3 requirements and you are in the running to be the challenge this months challenge winner. So here is what you need to do - use the monthly color, words and sketch.


This challenge was very special to me because for the last 6 months I have been having operations and now I'm having chemo for breast cancer. The one thing I have to have is strength. Some days even though I have it things are a real struggle. BUT have strength I will and winning the battle is all I have on my mind besides my boys. 

As you can see I have chose to use only one photo of me and the other two photos I have used to tell a little of my story. Its another page for My Journey album. Because this page was where my journey began I decided to use a photo where I still had my hair.



 The products I used for my page were - 
Kaisercraft papers 
Distress Sprays 
Stencil
Modeling Paste
Distress Ink
Green Tara Flowers
Kaisercraft Sticker Letters



There is still time to join in with us on this challenge so please hop on over and join in with us.
Until my next post - Happy Crafting and may your mojo flow. xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Brenda.. and you do have strength...xx

    ReplyDelete