Thursday 28 November 2019

Memories

Welcome to my blog, my crafty place. I'm sharing with you today my page for Off The Rails November challenge. You can find the challenge over on Facebook and there is still a little time to join in with the challenge. This month it is Boho and I'm sure you will love the challenge.
Now for the mood board and my take on it. 


This is a photo of me and I would like to say it was taken this year but I don't think you will fall for the one. I'm not sure of the year so lets just say it was some time back. I think though I may have been about 10 years old.




The products I have used are -
White cardstock
Distress Inks
Chippie
Market & 49 Flowers
Boho Skull (I printed it as a photo and fussy cut it out)
Little verse (Printed out the mood board and cut out and used verse)

I love this background with the Distress Inks. All I did was put the ink in patches onto my messy mat, sprayed with water and placed my card stock on it a couple of times and this was the effect I got. 
 


Thank you so much for topping in and please call again.
Happy crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment