Wednesday 11 December 2019

Christmas

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog and my post for the challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy this month. Oh my goodness this month is December and we are exactly two weeks away from Christmas Day. I'm no where near ready this year. I hope you are more organized than me. 
Anyway it's time for the challenge and we have a great sketch for you and some amazing inspiration on the Let's Get Sketchy blog for the Design Team.   


This hoto with Santa was taken in 2017. From left to right is Riley, his girlfriend Hannah, Santa, my girlfriends daughter Rachel and Harley. 


To create my page I have used patterned papers By Kaiser Craft. I just love that these papers are Aussie themed. I have also used also used some of the collectables from the same range. 



I hope you have enjoyed popping into to see what I have been up to and please make sure you click on the link above to join in the sketch fun with us. You never know you could end up being the next guest designer. Happy crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment