Wednesday 11 December 2019

Christmas

Hello and welcome to my December DT post for the challenge over at White With One
This month I was a little bad as I have used to much of the colour and not enough white, bad me. Make sure your not bad like I have been so that you are in the running for a great prize.
so now for the challenge and you can get all the details and more inspiration over at the 
White with One Blog. It's a great December challenge and I'm sure you will love it.



These Christmas photos are of my two wonderful sons and my self playing with Snapchat on Christmass Day. 
 


I have used Kaisercraft Christmas patterned papers and collectables. 
In the background I have used Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals.
The other two things I used was a boarder punch and a Christmas stamp and with that I coloured it in with pencils.
 


Thanks so much for popping in and please join in with the fun over at White With One and keep calling back to visit a I love it when you do. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment