Friday 10 January 2020

Beautiful Memory

Welcome to my blog and my January 2020 post for 123 Challenge Blog.
We have a great challenge for the first one for the year. A fantastic sketch to use along with the words - Summer Time and three colours  - White, Blue and a colour of your choice.


Now for my take on the challenge using two photos of my beautiful Mum.



I have used the following products to create my page -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Cardstock
Distress Ink
Boarder Punch
Title Die
Leaf Die
Market & 49 Flowers
Gauze
Fussy cut clocks and birds
 

I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see what I have been up to. Please hop on over to Facebook and join in the challenge with us. You can click on the 123 Challenge Blog Link here on my blog and then when you get there you can find the link on this months post that will take you straight to where you post your page. I look forward to seeing your creation.
 


I hope 2020 is kind to you and your loved ones. Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment