Tuesday 14 January 2020

Card - Love You

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I'm sharing today a card I made for the card challenge at Stick it down.



To create my card I have used - 
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Wood Chippie (Title)
Distress Ink
(Flowers and leaves have been fussy cut from patterned papers)


Thanks so much for stopping in and please keep calling back as I love visitor. It is great to be feeling better and being able to join in with challenges like this one at Stick It Down.
Happy Crafting xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Your torn edges and inking are a perfect compliment to your gorgeously colored roses, and papers. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this card. I always forget to stamp on pattern papers, thanks for the reminder.
    Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your awesome card with us in the Stick It Down January Card Sketch challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a pretty card... the flowers are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at SID

    Monica- card DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete