Friday 6 March 2020

Happy Making Memories

https://brendalcaldow.blogspot.com/Hello and welcome to my blog. Today's post is DT page created for Let's Get Sketchy. The page is all about my eldest son Riley and three of his achievements for 2019. Academic excellence, swimming 1st place club 16yr/old boy and being chosen and presented with House Captain for 2020 Year 12. I could not be more proud of all he achieves and strives for.
Now it's time for the challenge and my page.



The middle photo Riley is with his swimming coach and the right photo he is with his School Principal.


The products I have used are -
White Card Stock
Star Stencil
Distress Spray Ink
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Metallic Stars


Thank you so much for popping in and please hop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy Blog and join in this months challenge with us, we would love to have you join inn.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment