Friday 6 March 2020

Sweet Thing

Welcome to my blog and my March DT post for 123 Challenge Blog. WE have another great challenge in store for you so make sure you hop on over to the blog, checkout more inspiration form the Design Team and join in with us. You could be our lucky March winner.
Now for the challenge and my take on it. 



The sweetest angel in the photos is my girlfriends daughter Jorja. She was so little when these were taken but is now in year 6 and starting to get herself ready for secondary school.



The products I used are -
White Card Stock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Flowers
Distress Ink
Distress Spray Stain
Journal pen (For Stitching)


I hope you like my page and that I have inspired you to come along and join in the challenge with us.
Happy Crafting. xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!! cute photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Brenda! Love your use of the colours and great to see you creating again :)

    ReplyDelete