Thursday 30 April 2020

Adore

Hello and a huge welcome to the month of Mothers, May and my DT post for WW1. We have another great challenge for you this month and would love to see you join in with us. 


 The photo I have used is of my youngest super cute son Harley taken in 2002.


I have used the colour Ice and from the moodboard I have used the colour and feathers. 
I have taken different photos of my page in different light and I have tried different ways to get the ice blue and white to be the right colour with no success. Please trust me that both the colours are right as I have given up on this one as the white keeps looking like it has a blue tinge and the Ice is coming up way to blue. Grrrrr


The products I have used are -
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers 
Pram Die
Journal Pen
Distress Ink
Feather Die
Wood Veneer Title
Paint
Fussy Cut Embellishment



Thank you so much for popping in. Please stay safe and well and for all those mums out there enjoy Mothers Day the 2020 way, as best you can.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment: