Thursday 30 April 2020

Love Birds

Hello and welcome. Wow we are in the month of  May already and it's the month we all remember our mothers. Weather they are with us, isolated from us or in Gods care they are in our minds and hearts. So from my family to you and your mum's where ever you and they are Happy Mothers Day. 
Now it's time for my DT post for Sketchy Board Challenges on Facebook.


I have followed the sketch and used a brass dragonfly.

The photos on my page are of my wonderful son and his girlfriend Hannah.


The products I used are -
Background Patterned Patterned Paper - Kaisercraft
Paper behind photos - Peon Designs
Metal Dragonfly
Little Birdie Flowers
49 & Market Flowers
Green Tara Flowers
Distress Ink
Distress Marker to colour Chippie



Thank you so much for popping in and please come on over to Facebook and join in the challenge with us as we would love to see what you come up with. 
Stay safe and well, Happy Crating xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment