Friday 10 April 2020

Happy Birthday

A big hello and welcome to my blog. I have found 2020 to be a hugely sad year for everyone in the world. There is not a day goes past where I don't find myself in tears watching the news. I decided that I had to limit myself because of the heartbreak across the world. I hope that you, your loved ones and all you know are well and staying safe. Know I'm thinking of you all.
Now it's time for what I have been doing to keep my mind busy and active. My latest page created for this months challenge at Scrap the Boys

 This page is of my eldest son Riley at his 15th Birthday. Always the one to have some fun. 



The products I used - 
Cardstock
Chevron Stencil
Modeling Paste
Distress Ink
Archival Ink
Cottage Cutz Die
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Mushroom
Simple Stories Patterned Paper



Thanks so much for popping in to see what I have been up to. I hope you are coping ok with isolation and that it has been able to give you some extra time for crafting like it has me. 
Happy Crafting xxx

4 comments:

  1. Firstly... yes this year has been unbelievable.. who would have thought in january that this is what april would be like.. and I think it is a good idea to step away from the news a bit.. there is nothing we can do except keep ourselves at home and do our best.. I do pray for the leaders of each nation as this must be sooo hard on them too.. I know I would not like to be making the decisions that is for sure....
    and now your layout.. which is fantastic.. love those photos! what a fun young man he is.. I hope he is keeping your spirits up at home too..I love the banner type papers and love the balloons too..
    take care of yourself Brenda... be safe and keep well... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page. Funny photos. Stay Safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda! Your layout is fun and fabulous! I love how you scrapped the wonderful photos! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys! And stay safe and healthy! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout, it's so bright and colourful! Thanks for joining Scrap the Boys this month.

    ReplyDelete