Friday 10 April 2020

Awesome You

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. Happy Easter and I hope you are enjoying it even though we are in isolation. 

Today I'm sharing a page I created for this months challenge over on Facebook at 
Whats In The Bickie Tin. The three requirements for this challenge are -
The colour yellow
Misting
Embossing


As you can see i have used the colour yellow and I have used a spray to mist in the background also in yellow. I used that same spray ink to ink the edges of the paper and also Sprayed some extra behind the photo to allow it to be able to run down the page. 
 

The products I used are -
White and yellow Card stock
 KaiserCraft Stamped Words
Chippies
TCW Stencil
Archival Ink - Black
Distress Ink
Graphic 45 Pattered Papers
Embossing Powder
Glue Stick
Copic Pen - Black
Distress Spray Stain - Mustard Seed



I have included a music note and the title so you can see closeup how I created them.
 For the title -
I coloured it with a black Copic. I then covered it with clue from a glue stick and the sprinkled it with embossing powder. As normal I then heated it with my heat gun until it was melted. This gives the separated, bubbly look with embossing powder. You are then able to see the colour behind the embossing power which in this case is the black Copic. 
Music notes -
I did the same with the music notes with a slight difference. I first embossed normally with yellow and the used the glue stick with gold embossing powder over the top. 
 

Thank you so much for stopping in. I hope you like my page and the different technique for embossing. I hope that you are staying safe.
Happy Crafting xxx 

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing Brenda! I love the misting and the drips and what a great photo too!

    ReplyDelete