Saturday 9 May 2020

Autumn Fun

Hello Crafty friends and welcome to my blog. What a year 2020 is shaping up to be and it wont be long and we will be halfway through the year.So for it has been filled with love, sadness, stress and isolation and that is just a few of the descriptions of it so far. I know it will get better and for those out their sad, lonely and hurting know my heart and prayers are with you. 

Today I'm sharing a page I have created for the challenge over at ARTastic Challenge Blog and it is a great one. As soon as I looked at it I knew I was going to love this challenge and had a photo in mind that I had taken some years ago. It took a bit of searching to find it but I did. 


The boys had so much fun this day at the Ballarat Botanical Gardens in all the fallen Autumn leaves. If only I could turn back time and do days like this all over again but I have to let them grow and live with the memories and the photos. 
 



The products I used to create this page are -
White Cardstock for the background and a variety of other cardstock colours to match in with my Autumn colors in my photo.
Scrap Patterned Papers
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Winter Moss
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
 

  

Thank you so much for popping in and seeing what I have been up to.
Happy crafting and please stay safe. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Perfect layout for this challenge.. I love all the leaves and the autumny photo!!

    ReplyDelete