Saturday 9 May 2020

Travel

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing with you my May DT post for 123 Challenge Blog. I hope you join in with us this month and you can place your entry on the 123 Challenge Facebook page. As always we have a great sketch, words and colours for you to play with. You must use all three to qualify so don't forget that part and have fun.  
Now for the challenge and my take on it. 


The photos are of both my boys taken with a fishing statue on a family holiday some years ago. 


The products I used were -
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaiser Mist Spray - Black Iridescent
Chipboard Cogs
Modeling Paste
Perfect Pearls Mist - Pewter

To create the cogs I covered them with Modeling Paste and then heated it with my craft heat gun till it bubbled. I then sprayed it with the Perfect Pearls Mist Spray - Pewter and then heated it with the heat gun again. This is the effect it gives which is one I really like. 


I hope you like my page and that I have been able to inspire you a little to join in with us at 123 Challenge Blog on Facebook. I would love to see what you come up with.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment