Tuesday 26 May 2020

Happy

Hello and welcome to my and my May post for Off The Rails. This month is a great mood board for you to get your mojo into. I must admit though I had a lot of trouble with this challenge as I don't do needle work. My mum did and I have a photo of her sewing but after hours of looking i couldn't find it. I then decided to do a page of my son Harley when he was at kinder doing a jigsaw puzzle. I have done a little stitching on the page with my journal pen.

I chose to use the colours from the mood board that are in the last photo along with the blue in the first one and basket in the second top photo as my inspiration. 




The products I used to create this page are -
White Cardstock
Scrap Boys Patterned Papers
Journal Pen (Used for stitching and journalling)
 Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Sandra Dee Sepia
Black Paint (on wood veneer)
Wooden Veneer
Kaisercraft Wooden Strip
Texture Paste
Star Stencil
Archival Ink - Cobalt
Jigsaw Puzzle Piece Punch




I hope you like my page of Harley and that you have been able to find some inspiration from it. Please hop on over to Off The Rails Facebook challenge page and join in the fun with us. I love seeing other peoples take on the challenges and would love to see yours. 

Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment