Tuesday 12 May 2020

Summer Fun

Hello crafty friend and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing a page for this months over at 
I chose a photo of Harley when he was little in the swimming pool at Grandmas. 
Now for the challenge and my take on it. 




The products I used are -
Caramel Cardstock
Dylusions Paint - Lemon Zest, Postbox Red, White Linen
Distress Spray Stain - Faded Jeans
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Mix of patterned papers
Chevron Stencil
Journal Pen
 


Thank you so much for popping in. Please call again as every month I have different layouts to share.
Happy Crafting xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely! cute photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing layout, Brenda! I love the adorable photo and your wonderful design. Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys this month! Stay safe! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete