Wednesday 27 May 2020

Stay Possitive

Hello and welcome to my blog and my post for the challenge over at Scrapping Clearly on Facebook.

 As soon as I looked at the challenge I was inspired by the blues in the moodboard and the words I needed to use - Stay Positive. It was so relevant to what we are all needing to do right now around the world. Sitting on my desk was some old photos of my son Harley swimming. He loves to have fun in the pool and I know he would love to go there with his friends. I knew the colours in the photo were perfect for the challenge and also the fact that I have been saying to both my boys to stay positive.

Now for the moodboard and my page.


Products Used -
Cardstock - White
Kaisercraft letters Die
Texture paste
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Blue Heaven
Kinder Kreations Circles Chippie
Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Circles Stencil
DecoArt Metallic Luster - Cosmic Blue
Journal Pen
 



Thanks so much for popping in, stay safe and stay positive. We are all in this together.
Happy Crafting. xxx 

1 comment:

  1. oh what a cute photo! and i love all the bubbles! and keep positive!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete