Wednesday 3 June 2020

Yummy

Here we are into June, coming up to the halfway mark of the year and that time we all dread, time to do our tax. Well it's a time I don't look forward to but I do enjoy catching up with my accountant who I have become friends with after 35 years. Anyway enough of the chitchat and on with the DT challenge that I'm posting for 123 Challenge Blog




This page is of my sweet son Harley when he was a little over 1 year old.  Harley had in hospital this for about a week when these photos were taken. It was his first day out of bed and in the play room. He was having some creative time cooking me some lunch. He loved to also help with the cooking at home and still does now at times. 

I have used the three colours - Light Blue, Lemon and white.
I followed the sketch and I used the words Creative Time in my journal writing.

The products I used are -
White Cardstock
Patterned Papers
Dies - Doily, Alpa Letters, Lace Boarder and Tag 
Veggie and Pot Dies by Cottage Cutz
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Chalks
String
Fussy Cut Flowers
Journal Pen
 


Thank you so much for popping in, I love visitors. I hope I have inspired you a little to join in with us at 123 Challenge Blog this month. All you have to do is create and then pop your page up on our Facebook, you never know you could be this months winner. 

Happy carfting and may your mojo flow. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment